- If your current level is 120-160 then you want to write two complex sentences or three short sentences.
- You can start with "The picture shows" or "The photo shows". You can practice typing these so that you can type faster in the real exam.
- Your description can be boring. There's is not extra points in being interesting. So describe colors and shapes and describe whatever you see.
- Focus things in the background if you run of out things to say. Practice this 20 times so that you can type faster and accurately in the real test.
- If you don't understand the picture or can't describe the picture very well, make a judgement (good or bad). Say what you like and what you don't like about the picture.
Template to answering the question