- JAM = Just A Minute
- Take a minute and talk about any topic
- Break down your topic into 4 pieces and talk about a piece in 15 seconds
- When you're talking about something, make sure that the listener gets the picture you made in your mind.
- At that point in time....
- Whence, I loved my new neighbor...
- One way to practice is by writing down topics and make them as chits in a bowl game.
- Very Important: Do Not Repeat Your Points
- Tree Trunk Approach
- Start thinking in English
- Short and sweet sentences, correct and complete sentences, portion by portion