Meaning: A lot of stuffs
- I have plethora of hobbies
- I went to a place, it had plethora of food items
- Plethora of shopping complexes
Meaning: Capture the complete attention of
- He was mesmerized when at the point of death
- She was mesmerized by the blue eyes that stared so intently into her own
- I was a very introverted child; however, nowadays I enjoy more being around people.
Meaning: To summarize
- To recapitulate, I think people should have this quality in them.
Uses: When asked about your opinion questions in DET, you can say "To recapitulate" instead of "To summarize"
- When it came to choosing an ED school, I was in a dilemma because both Lehigh & Duke are promising, fit schools for me.